For dinner on Monday, I decided to just have salad and use leftover couscous dish.
I bought an organic salad container with mixed greens. Then when I got home I poured a red wine and balsamic vinegar dressing on the bottom of bowl, put the greens on top of the salad dressing.
Added:
* handful of pine nuts
*palmful of shredded parmesan cheese ( i ran out of feta - feta would be better)
*green olives - stuffed pimiento
* 4 spoonful of leftover couscous from the night before.
* Fajita beef steak strips, i sauteed in a frying pan
Mix all and make sure that dressing at the bottom of bowl is throughout salad. Top with beef strips.
Wala - dinner in minutes.
MY COUSCOUS RECIPE
* Prepare couscous according to package directions
* In a separate pan, sautee garlic, onions, tomatoes, add chopped zucchinis, broccolini heads - until veggies are tender
* Then put veggies into the cooked couscous and mix.
*season with salt & peper
No comments:
Post a Comment