Monday, January 14, 2008

January Weekend Eats

This weekend, Jack and I, had a good eating weekend.

First we took a break from errands/chores at home and drove the 5-10 minute to get to Alki Beach for a stroll. Then we went to Alki Bakery for coffee and pastries.
I bought the vanilla blueberry bread and Jack got his favorite, cinnamon roll; warmed.





















That evening, I decided to make a margherita pizza with mozzarella cheese, roma tomatoes, basil and it's not part of margherita pizza but since I had some in the fridge, turkey pepperoni on top. I used whole-wheat boboli pizza crust and had olive oil with red pepper flakes, garlic salt & pepper on top of the crust. It was the fastest pizza making I've ever done. And Jack and I enjoyed it a lot.



















And finally, for Allison, who has a bit of a craving for Mexican food, we thought we'd take a photo of our dishes from Azteca Mexican Restaurant.



No comments: