Monday, November 05, 2007

Granola Pear Muffins

This afternoon I made granola pear muffins with whole-wheat flour for Jack's to go breakfast for the week. Let's just say, I think it turned out good but I'll never make them again. That was the most complicated, difficult recipe ever. Eeeeek - this is why I do not like to bake. Such preciseness and so messy. Eeek but I think it looks pretty and turned out good.

I would take a porn shot of them but I'm so tired. I just came back from two torturous hours at the gym - taking turbo kickboxing from a guy who looks like a celebrity security guard (he's hard core!) and electric salsa (i'm so behind in this class since I started late into it). I think I'll take it again when they start the session. I almost tripped. hee. But I'm too tired to lift the camera to take a picture. My wrists are actually just lounging on the keyboard here....


No comments: